life is a choice, take the best and ready for the risk. Hidup adalah pilihan, pilihlah yang terbaik dan siaplah dengan resikonya :)

Saturday, April 6, 2013

1. CHOICE



1. CHOICE
    Nikmah Nurbaity

this is the way I choose, to stand still and close
keep my feet firm not loose..
why should I feel strange
if everything may change?


life has taught me many things to learn.
.about how I live and How I earn
the amazing and the annoying,
the adorable and the untollerable
the gergoreous and the rediculous
..

life has showed me many things to ponder
the ones to forget and the ones to remember
the ones to take and the ones showing fake...


life has told me many things to keep
which one is shallow and which one is deep
whom to swear and whom to care
whom to ignore and whom to share

and life has proven me...
whom to laugh and whom to love




Purworejo 15 januari 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment