life is a choice, take the best and ready for the risk. Hidup adalah pilihan, pilihlah yang terbaik dan siaplah dengan resikonya :)

Monday, May 4, 2020


TIME FLIES

It has been more than 2 years I have not written something in this blog :) how come? usually to make myself not feel guilty I will say: I am too busy. This is only an excuse somehow. The more excuses I can find, the better feeling I can have :) but the result is the same: I write nothing

Many times I realize that time flies, I feel I have not done anything great and suddenly weeks pass, months do, a new year comes. Then I just looked back and regretted: why didn't I do this one or that one or another one last month or yesterday? why did I let the days disappear and new day come again and again and I just sink in routine? 

I should have spent the time wisely :) I say this magic word many times :). I should have made some clear targets and be strict to myself. The wise man says that if we want to get success, we must have a big dream and real action to make the dream come true. Dream without action is only delusion.

Routine sometimes takes all my time I think. I have to take time to make my target accomplished. maybe I must start from the small thing. I must look back for a while, I could do some great things in the past; being the winners in some national competitions, visiting some countries, writing some action research. Now..come on do something :) 

well, maybe I am too pessimistic.  Aha... I remember I got a chance to visit Melbourne for 3 weeks short course at Monash University in 2019. It was great, I will tell you in my next post :)

all right, I have many ideas of what I will post in my blog then. 
Yes, Time Flies so fast, and I will make it meaningful :)

4 April 2020




 

3 comments:

  1. Jammin' Jars Casino & Resort Tickets - KTM Hub
    Buy Jammin' Jars Casino & Resort 구미 출장마사지 tickets at 아산 출장안마 KTM's interactive 광주 출장마사지 event 서산 출장마사지 center. Find Jammin' Jars Casino & Resort venue concert 서울특별 출장마사지 and event schedules, venue information, Jan 13, 2022Dillon Francis - Jammin JarsJan 15, 2022Ludy Johnson - Jammin JarsJan 16, 2022Ludy Johnson - Jammin Jars

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai miss nikmah, I will wait ur story in Melbourne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi thank you. ya I have not written it yet until now. maybe someday I will write it😊

    ReplyDelete